Saturday, February 1, 2014

What Are Parents Saying? OMUM WATER NIKSHEPA customer feedback

What Are Parents Saying? NIKSHEPA OM WATER /OMUM WATER 

"Thank you for this wonderful product - it has done miracles for my son. He is able to sleep for longer than 30 minutes now and he has a much easier time with bowel movements.
NIKSHEPA OM WATER /OMUM WATER 
 has significantly reduced his gas and pain, and I am very relieved as a parent. As a family physician, I now recommend your product, friendly and fast service and great attitude to my patients."
MURALI BANGALORE 
"There is nothing better to give your child. I tried all the “miracle cures” out there... 

NIKSHEPA OM WATER /OMUM WATER 

 is the only one that is truly natural, safe and works instantly on my 3 week old. It's amazing for teething and hiccups, too."
SATESH N PUTLEKAR 
"

NIKSHEPA OM WATER /OMUM WATER 

 is an extreme life saver, marriage saver and sanity saver. After four weeks of making tough dietary changes and pacing the floor half the night desperate for relief, your product has been our saving grace. Thanks for your contribution to humanity. Seriously."
MAMATHA
"My daughter can now sleep at night without waking up with gas pains. It allows me and the rest of our family to get better nights' sleep and peace of mind so we’re not frazzled either."
ANIL KULKARANI
"

NIKSHEPA OM WATER /OMUM WATER 

 has greatly improved Rebecca's feeding, bowel movements, bloating, gas and cramping and I want to thank you profoundly. She is another baby altogether. I am so relieved that we did not have to put her on medication. My pediatrician was equally amazed and now recommends your product as well."
SURESH BANGALORE
"I was a definite skeptic at first, but now I am a great ambassador of your product. Thanks most of all for keeping it safe for our little angels, without fructose, alcohol and sodium bicarbonate - important to those of us in the know, as it should be for those not so."
MANJUNATH
"After weeks of suffering along with my newborn, I would have paid anything for just one good night's sleep. 

NIKSHEPA OM WATER /OMUM WATER 

 is worth its weight in gold. It should be given to every parent along with their baby as they leave the hospital. I always give it at baby showers. It's not a luxury, it's a necessity!"
BHARATHI BANGALORE
"Our baby has acid reflux and none of the drugs the doctors prescribed seemed to have much of an effect. The only thing that has made him feel better is 

NIKSHEPA OM WATER /OMUM WATER 

. We are also relieved knowing he is taking something natural and safe."
SATESH N SHET KUNDAPURA  

No comments:

Post a Comment